Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Too Busy For a Blog This Week

Hi, everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I'm really busy this week and am not able to blog. But this Sunday I'll have all kinds of interesting stuff to tell you! See you then!


I thought this was a neat little picture. It is entitled, appropriately, "Autumn".
*****************************************************
We succeed in enterprises which demand the positive
qualities we possess, but we excel in those which
can also make use of our defects.
Alexis de Tocqueville
********
Bye for now,
Alyssa

4 comments:

Tom said...

Busy as a Bee.. look forward to calling again at the weekend.

DeeMom said...

GLad all is ok with you... ;)

Pam said...

I will be patiently waiting.

I liked the little picture and especially the quote.

Mary said...

Hi Alyssa!

I'll be here when you get back. I like that picture. Busy as beavers - all of us!

Been busy here, too. So busy that I hit the sack very early every night - 9:30ish. No times for visiting blogs much, lately.

So, I understand.

Mary